The Universe of the Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe of the Living

A forum where you can chat about absolutely anything.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ayurvedic perception of Amavata
Banners on here. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am by pyn12

» Spam Thread.
Banners on here. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 pm by Oli:)

» Okami; Amaterasu.
Banners on here. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm by Nelliel

» Reputation System.
Banners on here. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 pm by Nelliel

» Name changes.
Banners on here. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm by Nelliel

» Post the song you're listening to.
Banners on here. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 pm by Oli:)

» Your Favorite Lyrics
Banners on here. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 pm by Oli:)

» Breaking up.
Banners on here. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm by Oli:)

» PROMOTING.
Banners on here. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 am by Nelliel

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Banners on here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toombs
Starter
Starter

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 am

While I know this place is still a fledgling, I have a question. I know we are encouraged to to place AB Banners in the signature of some of the other forums/places we visit. My question is it allowed to post other banners in our signatures here?
Back to top Go down

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:27 am

If it is not against The rules then you can do it.
Back to top Go down
Nelliel
Creator Genesis
Creator Genesis
Nelliel

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:25 am

This forum is still new and tbh, I would heavily dislike advertising for other forums, here. In the long run, if we have plenty of active users and whatnot, then anyone can advertise what they want in their signatures, mkay?
Back to top Go down
Toombs
Starter
Starter

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Alpha wrote:
This forum is still new and tbh, I would heavily dislike advertising for other forums, here. In the long run, if we have plenty of active users and whatnot, then anyone can advertise what they want in their signatures, mkay?

You thought long and hard about that answer, trying to diplomatic. Its not against the rules here to do so. Unless of course they changed so that they can't be. But you don't seem the type of person to do that. I'll respect your wishes. As I don't want to be seen as the bad guy.
Back to top Go down

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 pm

I can see Alphas point though.
It would also make us look bad.
Back to top Go down
Toombs
Starter
Starter

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Just forget I said anything, alright?
Back to top Go down

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Its fine that you asked. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Toombs
Starter
Starter

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Nelliel
Creator Genesis
Creator Genesis
Nelliel

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:36 am

Toombs wrote:
Alpha wrote:

You thought long and hard about that answer, trying to diplomatic. Its not against the rules here to do so. Unless of course they changed so that they can't be. But you don't seem the type of person to do that. I'll respect your wishes. As I don't want to be seen as the bad guy.

It's not in the rules because it's not AGAINST them, I'm simply saying that, while the forum is still new, I don't want advertising for other forums. It wouldn't be a great start for the forum, and as you can see, we don't even have 10 users. While SC has over 40, got it? I didn't want to sound rude or anything, I was replying to your question and was simply telling you not to advertise for the time being. It's not like I went on Shadow's forum to advertise my own, it would have been wrong from my part, seeing that he's trying to have new users join as well. Hey, I don't want all this to end up in a war between forums and who gets more users, okay?
Back to top Go down
Toombs
Starter
Starter

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:19 am

Alright. I get you. I'm sorry I was in a wonderfully foul mood when I made that post. I didn't mean to sound like I was on the offensive. I can fully understand your view on not wanting another forums banner on here because yours is so young.
Please accept my apology.

On a side note, I don't think Shadow would mind if you advertised your forum on SC. I know he regards you as a friend and would wish nothing but the best for you and this forum, and that you might still keep posting there on SC.
Back to top Go down
Nelliel
Creator Genesis
Creator Genesis
Nelliel

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 am

Hey, it's alright Darren, I wasn't even mad at you :) It's more than normal to get fits of rage at times, and I fully comprehend. There's no need to apologize, not for fickle and futile things like these. On another note, I don't post a lot on SC due to a few people I heavily dislike and wouldn't want any contact with. But, I will post once in a while, just to let them know I'm still alive, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banners on here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners on here.   Banners on here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Banners on here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe of the Living :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: