The Universe of the Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe of the Living

A forum where you can chat about absolutely anything.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ayurvedic perception of Amavata
'Ello boys and girls EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am by pyn12

» Spam Thread.
'Ello boys and girls EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 pm by Oli:)

» Okami; Amaterasu.
'Ello boys and girls EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm by Nelliel

» Reputation System.
'Ello boys and girls EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 pm by Nelliel

» Name changes.
'Ello boys and girls EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm by Nelliel

» Post the song you're listening to.
'Ello boys and girls EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 pm by Oli:)

» Your Favorite Lyrics
'Ello boys and girls EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 pm by Oli:)

» Breaking up.
'Ello boys and girls EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm by Oli:)

» PROMOTING.
'Ello boys and girls EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 am by Nelliel

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

'Ello boys and girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yava
Getting There
Getting There

'Ello boys and girls Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello boys and girls   'Ello boys and girls EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:21 am

'Ello boys and girls. My name is Ieva, a.k.a. Yava, I am 17 and I am not good at writing about myself. I was invited here by Oli *turns at him and waves*

I love pretty much any form of art, especially music (do not approve of techno tho). Also, I enjoy simple things, such as watching clouds and thinking what they remind me of. Simply seeing a beautiful scenery brings me a lot of joy. I believe in equal rights, so if I see a clear violation of that, I get really pissed (for example mexican soap operas). I am planning on studying psychology once I finish school. I tend to associate phrases with lyrics or random quotes (family thing). I also love history and, oddly enough, maths. For some reason can remember random strategies my history teacher tells about easily, but can't remember which strategy belongs to which battle.

I'm also a cartoon, games, anime and manga lover, altho I spend more time on the first two. I love Spongebob Squarepants. Am a fan of Tomb Raider series and I used to love the old Super Mario. Argh, the music is now in my head. Anyway, I enjoy having a good laugh and I tend to giggle a lot.

Not sure what else to say... Hope to write with you soon!
Back to top Go down
Oli:)
Admin Genesis
Admin Genesis
Oli:)

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello boys and girls   'Ello boys and girls EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:53 am

Yay Ieva! Glad you're here. Happy I hope you like it here and great intro! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/oli.donohoe
Nelliel
Creator Genesis
Creator Genesis
Nelliel

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello boys and girls   'Ello boys and girls EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:03 am

Welcome Yava! :) That was a very descriptive introduction, I highly enjoyed reading it.

You say you love all forms of art? Well one of the administrators here, named Delta, loves art as well. It's basically his life, he does great sculptures and drawings, self-portraits of his own. Haha, I sound like such a fan girl. Awwh, watching the sky and admiring beautiful sceneries is amazing. I love basking in the sun with a wonderful countryside view and a gentle breeze going through my hair, it's so quelling. I'm a HUGE lover of History, but funnily enough, I never remember well what I study =/ But, I do enjoy when teachers talk about it and tell us the various ages. I use to study psychology as well, but then I changed within a month, it was too confusing for me. I absolutely love manga's as well, and certain old school video games.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your permanence here and you post loads! It's nice to have you here, Yava :)

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello boys and girls   'Ello boys and girls EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Welcome new user.
And thanks Alpha.
Nerdy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello boys and girls   'Ello boys and girls EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 am

Herro and welcome :3
Enjoy it :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello boys and girls   'Ello boys and girls Empty

Back to top Go down

'Ello boys and girls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe of the Living :: Introductions.-
Jump to: