The Universe of the Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe of the Living

A forum where you can chat about absolutely anything.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ayurvedic perception of Amavata
Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am by pyn12

» Spam Thread.
Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 pm by Oli:)

» Okami; Amaterasu.
Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm by Nelliel

» Reputation System.
Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 pm by Nelliel

» Name changes.
Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm by Nelliel

» Post the song you're listening to.
Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 pm by Oli:)

» Your Favorite Lyrics
Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 pm by Oli:)

» Breaking up.
Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm by Oli:)

» PROMOTING.
Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 am by Nelliel

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelliel
Creator Genesis
Creator Genesis
Nelliel

Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..   Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:06 am

I believe any relationship is ok as long as its between consenting adults, love and commitment may be prerequisites for myself but I would never use them as factors for judging if some else's relationship is "ok".

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Oli:)
Admin Genesis
Admin Genesis
Oli:)

PostSubject: Re: Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..   Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:58 pm

If you love 'em, be with 'em. Period.

I hate any form of homophobia, I just think it's wrong. If someone believes/feels anything then they should have the freedom to express that. Ofc people do nowadays, but in some places it's still frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/oli.donohoe
Hitmonlee
Mod Genesis
Mod Genesis
Hitmonlee

PostSubject: Re: Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..   Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Oli:) wrote:
If you love 'em, be with 'em. Period.

I agree I hate the way people instantly judge someone is gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..   Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:42 am

I hate those fucking straight bastards.

But in all seriousness, Paddy and Oli just pretty much sumed up my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Nelliel
Creator Genesis
Creator Genesis
Nelliel

PostSubject: Re: Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..   Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am

Delta wrote:
I hate those fucking straight bastards.
Not all straight people are 'bastards' and against homosexuals ecc.. y'know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..   Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:58 am

It was a joke. I'm not gay. You know that.
Why the sudden hate?
Back to top Go down
Nelliel
Creator Genesis
Creator Genesis
Nelliel

PostSubject: Re: Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..   Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 am

Stating a point of mine that goes against your own, doesn't necessarily mean I 'hate' you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..   Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:47 am

Joke man, joke.
Back to top Go down
Pikkkaaaaa<3
Pikkkaaaaa<3

PostSubject: Re: Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..   Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc.. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:33 am

Homophobia is just a fear of change. They cant accept the fact that we accept who we are and decide to just insult them because they're different. Makes me angrrrryyyy.
Back to top Go down

Bisexual/gay/lesbian/heterosexual/pansexual etc..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe of the Living :: Relationship and Friendship.-
Jump to: