The Universe of the Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe of the Living

A forum where you can chat about absolutely anything.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ayurvedic perception of Amavata
Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am by pyn12

» Spam Thread.
Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 pm by Oli:)

» Okami; Amaterasu.
Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm by Nelliel

» Reputation System.
Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 pm by Nelliel

» Name changes.
Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm by Nelliel

» Post the song you're listening to.
Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 pm by Oli:)

» Your Favorite Lyrics
Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 pm by Oli:)

» Breaking up.
Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm by Oli:)

» PROMOTING.
Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 am by Nelliel

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scariest and happiest dream you've had

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oli:)
Admin Genesis
Admin Genesis

Scariest and happiest dream you've had Empty
PostSubject: Scariest and happiest dream you've had   Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Post your scariest and happiest dreams you've had, I'll go first.

Scariest: One of those dreams where you're lying exactly where you're sleeping and everything is in the right place, making it seem completely real!
Basically I was being held hostage by Hannibal and he was talking me through how he was going to torture me (really brutal stuff >_<). It felt like it went on for ages. Anyway I remember my mum coming down the stairs just outside my room and she 'talked' to Hannibal and he left me alone (lol I know sounds lame xD) but it was one of the most scariest dreams ever. I even had a newfound respect for my mum after that dream O.O hehe.

Happiest: Well, a love dream :P I remember it was just after completing FFX and I had a computer game character crush on Yuna >.>, I fell in love with a girl who looked exactly like her.
It was one of those dreams where you wake up and you really wished you had a girlfriend. I've had love dreams before, but this one stood out among them, the feeling was really intense! :O
I say this is the 'happiest' dream I've had, yet when I woke up.. not so happy xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/oli.donohoe

PostSubject: Re: Scariest and happiest dream you've had   Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:26 am

Well there is the one where I am being chased by the bull person telling me to put milk on the eggs or something.

And the happiest dream I can remember is one where there was this big convention type thing with a bunch of people I knew there, we spent the whole time drinking and having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Toombs
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Scariest and happiest dream you've had   Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:37 am

I have had that "never ending fall" kind of dream, but the difference was that I was under water, and had kept getting pulled down.

I can't recall the last "happy dream" I had. It could have been a wet dream but yeah, I'm not totally sure. :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Nelliel
Creator Genesis
Creator Genesis
Nelliel

PostSubject: Re: Scariest and happiest dream you've had   Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 am

Toombs wrote:
I have had that "never ending fall" kind of dream, but the difference was that I was under water, and had kept getting pulled down.

Ah crap, same. :( It was so freaky.

Scariest: I was in a factory, the sky was dark and the clouds were deep gray. It was like, an out doors factory. The only part I remember is where I was climbing this rope up to one of the huge barrels, when I arrived to the top, I saw that it was full of dead people immersed in a green water like gooey substance. I stared for a bit, but was suddenly pulled in by one of them, and that's where I had that "never ending fall" part.

Happiest: Does chopping off one of my school enemies head off count? :P
Back to top Go down
Yava
Getting There
Getting There

PostSubject: Re: Scariest and happiest dream you've had   Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Actually, I have had more scary dreams I can remember than happy ones. Can't pick the scariest really. The first one was when I was 7. I dreamed how I got a cute little orange kitten for my birthday. I went to a library (used to read a lot as soon as I learned) and when I came back, the kitten was dead and ugly small dark green frogs were jumping out of it. Was crying all day long after that. The second one would be about war. The scariest part was when I dreamed how a bomb exploded not too far from me. Somehow I managed to live, but the sight of the surroundings was horrible. The last series of dreams are when I was being chased by someone unkillable. When I didn't know where to hide, I'd either force self to awake by yelling or killing myself.

The happiest dream... well, I guess it would be the one I had few years ago. I was walking along a path in a park, or maybe a forest. It was a night, but a pretty bright one, or perhaps it seemed so due to the lanterns. Anyway, a white dressed guy was walking behind me. As I continued, I noticed some wolves ahead, so I started to slow down until the guy was right next to me. Then for some reason I just grabbed his arm and we proceeded through the wolves. As soon as we were past them, I released him and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Admin Genesis
Admin Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Scariest and happiest dream you've had   Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Quite the imagination you have there, Ieva :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/oli.donohoe

PostSubject: Re: Scariest and happiest dream you've had   Scariest and happiest dream you've had EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:48 am

Scariest dream I've had was I was sleeping in my dorm room. And in the dream I was still there, and a clown came out and was stabbing me :(
I woke up and had to turn on the lights and sit there saying it was only a dream.

Happiest dream I had was Desi and I we're together and her father caught us, but said it was ok for us to be together :) So we were both very happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest and happiest dream you've had   Scariest and happiest dream you've had Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest and happiest dream you've had
Page 1 of 1