The Universe of the Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe of the Living

A forum where you can chat about absolutely anything.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ayurvedic perception of Amavata
What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am by pyn12

» Spam Thread.
What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 pm by Oli:)

» Okami; Amaterasu.
What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm by Nelliel

» Reputation System.
What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 pm by Nelliel

» Name changes.
What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm by Nelliel

» Post the song you're listening to.
What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 pm by Oli:)

» Your Favorite Lyrics
What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 pm by Oli:)

» Breaking up.
What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm by Oli:)

» PROMOTING.
What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 am by Nelliel

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What other sites do you frequent?

Go down 
+3
Oli:)
Nelliel
Toombs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infie
Getting There
Getting There

What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What other sites do you frequent?   What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:20 pm

OT: EB, SC sometimes, here (now that I've rediscovered it), ATP for my tennis updates, and random clothing sites.
Oh, and Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Hitmonlee
Mod Genesis
Mod Genesis
Hitmonlee

PostSubject: Re: What other sites do you frequent?   What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:29 am

I only really use this and You tube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other sites do you frequent?   What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:20 am

Recently:
Emobucket, Rooster Teeth, **** Comics (this one is kind of embarassing so i'd rather not share it fully), Horror Forum, General Forum, Sham fans (I only troll, I got perma banned yesterday), 911 tabs and lastly Deviant art.

They are recent ones. There are other recent ones that I would rather not share, not that they're dirty, just I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
SNL
Getting There
Getting There
SNL

PostSubject: Re: What other sites do you frequent?   What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:08 am

It use to be EB but im tired of my posts getting ignored.
I'll probably be on here more frequently. I don't get on any other sites.
Back to top Go down
Admin Genesis
Admin Genesis

PostSubject: Re: What other sites do you frequent?   What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Yeh I don't really use EB that much anymore either. I still keep in contact with some people on there though ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/oli.donohoe

PostSubject: Re: What other sites do you frequent?   What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:37 pm

I'm not using the internet lately at all.
I get on it rarley. And I'll be on even less when I get my tablet. I'll be going into heavy design sessions and a bunch of drawing shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other sites do you frequent?   What other sites do you frequent? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What other sites do you frequent?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2