The Universe of the Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe of the Living

A forum where you can chat about absolutely anything.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ayurvedic perception of Amavata
Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am by pyn12

» Spam Thread.
Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 pm by Oli:)

» Okami; Amaterasu.
Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm by Nelliel

» Reputation System.
Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 pm by Nelliel

» Name changes.
Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm by Nelliel

» Post the song you're listening to.
Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 pm by Oli:)

» Your Favorite Lyrics
Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 pm by Oli:)

» Breaking up.
Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm by Oli:)

» PROMOTING.
Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 am by Nelliel

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Short Story Two: At Midnight.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelliel
Creator Genesis
Creator Genesis
Nelliel

Short Story Two: At Midnight. Empty
PostSubject: Short Story Two: At Midnight.   Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 am

Sometimes it seems there are no poems, not to be written or to be found, written by others. I sift through the many poems to a fair lady or a young maiden and they just do not say what it is I need to say tonight. Some words are hard to capture when the song of the heart and soul play such deep notes. Tonight I sit and wish I could find you, move through you and take with me with me just a bit, enough to tell me what is in your heart. Perhaps then I would know the way to turn, the words to write, the whispers to send into the night. Come softly to me if you will. Follow the light of the moon and the path of stars to where I will wait, all the world forgotten, to know you are near me.

Tonight I just want to hear your voice, nothing more is needed.
Just the sound of your voice, speaking gently to me.

Sometimes I wonder who we were so long ago, that hearing your voice, or the simple picture of you, evokes such powerful feelings. These feelings wash over me, leaving me with thoughts and pictures, so like memories, feelings beyond description, caught on the breath of time.

Perhaps love can reach through time and space, waiting for that moment when the shadows pale and a knowing deep inside gives strength to a forgotten flame. Some days I wonder if you feel it too, if you know this place I have found. I wait for nightfall and the sleep it brings, for here you come to me in dreams. Within dreams are the threads of life, unraveling the mysteries of the day and sometimes helping us remember those that we have loved once long ago.

Tonight I am floating away, my senses lost at sea. The water holds me in it’s still soft embrace. Weightless, light as air, I drift across the surface. Where the stars are the tapestry of the night. As I move through the water, I can almost see you and I wait for you to hear the whispers that call, “Come and lose yourself with me.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Two: At Midnight.   Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Simply amazing..
Every line captured my mind and heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Two: At Midnight.   Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Jesus, I don't know what to say.
Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Oli:)
Admin Genesis
Admin Genesis
Oli:)

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Two: At Midnight.   Short Story Two: At Midnight. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Really good Alpha! Your imagination and use for words are endless! Please keep writing ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/oli.donohoe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Two: At Midnight.   Short Story Two: At Midnight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Story Two: At Midnight.
Page 1 of 1